Sunday 21 February 2016

3, 2, 1 Introduction


Hi everybody! Welcome to my blog!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself briefly without being boring, through a marvellous web tool. Its name is “PIXTON”. I had never heard about it before but it is interesting and incredible to use with children. It allows to create five different types of comics that you can personalise as you like.

At first, I didn´t know what tool I could use but when I saw Pixton, I liked it because it is easy to use and I think that a comic is a good and original way to create my digital identity for the first time and in this way, I can introduce myself too.

PIXTON is fun and easy to use because you can create many different characters, situations, stages… and then you can edit them with many types of tools that the app gives you. Besides if you want to add images to the scenes, Pixton has an option where you can choose many free pictures to use without problems, but if you want you to use images from Google you have to pay a Premium account in Pixton and this is a disadvantage. Another disadvantage is that you can´t add music to the comic or movement to the characters, because the comic is static. Although, some good things about this app are that you can create different realistic characters because you can customise the characters, put gestures…

To sum up, this web tool is amazing because you create many things in detail on it. I recommend using it. Easy to use and a good starting point with these types of web tools.

Thank you.

Here you have my introduction:
Besides, I would like to hear more ideas, other web tools to introduce or if you used this app, what are you opinions about it? 






No comments:

Post a Comment